We are looking for a highly-motivated, all star Account Executive to grow our partnerships in the university space. Your role will be to grow and maintain relationships with our prospects, evangelize the platform, and close new business to grow our leading presence in the industry.
Sales is not a job for everyone…if you hate conferences, conducting virtual (or in person) demonstrations, drafting engaging emails, and just generally speaking with humans, this isn’t the role for you. You’ll be interacting with individuals ranging from Administrators to Deans and University Provosts, so the role requires a blend of charm and sophistication, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you have a track record of exceeding your quotas, you’re a self-starter with a team player attitude, and you’re excited to invest in a company that will invest in you, we want to hear from you. We truly love what we’re building and we love who we’re building with.
We are happy to admit that we have a strict “no jerks” policy. You will be surrounded with like-minded, passionate, and intelligent team members that are dedicated to the mission and everyone that is a part of it. We believe in being in the trenches together and having each others’ backs. Additionally, there is endless opportunity. Let’s build and succeed together.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with Career Center administrators to demonstrate how the platform can be a resource for their team
- Demo the platform via web based virtual tours or in-person demonstrations to Directors, Deans, and/or University Provosts
- Generate scalable revenue and hit target quarterly and annual quotas
- Create and negotiate sales proposals and contracts
- Work closely with the Implementation, Customer Success, and Product Teams to gather, analyze, and understand customer requirements to influence product enhancements
- 2+ years of sales experience (preferably in SaaS)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and presentation skills
- A hunter sales mentality with excellent prospecting skills
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Relentless dedication to professionalism and excellence
- Work experience in Higher Education
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary + commission
- Generous PTO policy
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Regular team happy hours and activities
- Remote work flexibility