- Our client is looking for highly motivated, all-star Account Executives to grow their partnerships in the university space. Your role will be to grow and maintain relationships with prospects, evangelize the platform, and close new business to grow our leading presence in the industry.
- You’ll be interacting with individuals ranging from Administrators to Deans and University Provosts, so the role requires a blend of charm and sophistication, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you have a track record of exceeding your quotas, you’re a self-starter with a team player attitude, and you’re excited to invest in a company that will invest in you, we want to hear from you.
- We are happy to admit that our client has a strict “no jerks” policy. You will be surrounded by like-minded, passionate, and intelligent team members that are dedicated to the mission and everyone that is a part of it.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with Career Center administrators to demonstrate how the platform can be a resource for their team
- Demo the platform via web-based virtual tours or in-person demonstrations to Directors, Deans, and/or University Provosts
- Generate scalable revenue and hit target quarterly and annual quotas
- Create and negotiate sales proposals and contracts
- Work closely with the Implementation, Customer Success, and Product Teams to gather, analyze, and understand customer requirements to influence product enhancement.
- 2+ years of sales experience (preferably in SaaS)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and presentation skills
- A hunter sales mentality with excellent prospecting skills
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Relentless dedication to professionalism and excellence
- Work experience in Higher Education
Why It’s Cool to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Performance-based commission
- Fantastic Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Headspace subscription
- Quarterly gift baskets
- Flexibility of a (wonderful) remote team!
Ready to Hire
$70-80k base / $130k OTE