Ready to be a part of a fast-growing recruiting firm while building the life you want to live personally, professionally, and financially?
We are hiring for all 3 of our divisions: contingent, in-house, and contract.
Build Staffing Group is a talent acquisition firm specializing in startups within the tech space across a variety of industries.
- We’ve grown 280% since we launched in 2015… with out most significant growth in a pandemic year.
- We were named a “2021 Best Place to Work by Inc.”
- We offer a progressive and uncapped commission structure meaning our recruiters can earn at least $100,000 in their first year – just by managing candidates.
- You like working hard and winning
- You’re more interested in solutions than problems
- You like opportunities and making them work for you
- You like being part of a team, but you take responsibility for your results
- You like connecting with people and can build rapport quickly and easily
In this role, you will:
- Fill open positions using proactive and creative methods to locate and attract quality talent
- Screen and qualify potential candidates through phone and video interviews
- Coach your candidates to successfully navigate the interview process
- Collaborate with internal team members to manage the entire recruiting cycle
The role requires:
- A BA/BS or the equivalent of experience and exceptional ability
- Minimum of 6 months recruiting (agency or in-house), HR, sales or other transferable experience
- Proven ability to lead projects to successful completion – balancing efficiency with wuality
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Technical savvy – experience with Salesforce, GSuite, Slack, and/or Basecamp is a plus
- Passion for providing exceptional service
- Resourceful, self-starters who are both highly motivated and coachable
Our team. is fully remote so we work from wherever we want. However, we never feel alone. Our commitment to each of our team members is to provide them with all of the tools and resources they need to successfully and productively get the job done.
Why You Should Apply:
- We’re a team of go-getters who genuinely love what we do
- We utilize a proprietary and proven recruiting model that just works
- We’re not a commission-only agency. We offer:
- A starting base then draw on commission compensation structure
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, and unlimited PTO
- Reward trips for top performers
- Regular team building activities
- Professional career development opportunities
Build is changing the negative stereotype of recruiting and talent acquisition by focusing on delivering the exceptional..always, listening, and providing a superior level of service to our clients. We believe you shouldn’t be chasing the dollar. We believe in being servant leaders…to both our internal and external clients. We’re creating a new process where ghosts don’t exist and because we love what we do, our clients love partnering with us. We are the solution that helps our clients BUILD HIRE.
Build is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, genetic information, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Remote: CA, CO, IL, KY, MO, NJ, PA, TN, TX, WA
Ready to Hire