Our client is looking for talented and competitive individuals that will thrive in a direct sales role within their Fulfillment organization. This position will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and growth targets. The mission of the Fulfillment Sales Team is to provide a solution to brands who are trying to navigate the complexities of DTC logistics during this time of tremendous growth in eCommerce.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for hunting down and cultivating new opportunities for the company. Provide strategic insights on enhancements needed to improve the DTC experience and ultimately increase margins. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of successful sales experience working with national brands in the eCommerce and/or fulfillment vertical. Success in this role is measured by attaining and exceeding sales goals, building effective relationships and trust with key decision-makers, and having a “hunter mentality” for new business opportunities.
Our client expects the Sales Executive to be a passionate client advocate within the company, with the ability to drive client success and satisfaction through strategic management of their business inputs. They are looking for an autonomous business manager that excels at building relationships and will fully own client relationships, inputs, and results. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail and a commitment and a deep curiosity about how things work. He/She/They is interested in creating a top-notch client experience and is able to execute at both tactical and strategic levels to achieve long-term growth for clients.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including opening and developing new business, closing add-on and incremental business, determining needs, and proposing compelling programs for your accounts
- Develop a sales plan, for your assigned accounts, to meet and/or exceed growth and revenue goals
- Become an expert on our client’s fulfillment infrastructure to be able to demonstrate and articulate its benefits to operational and non-operational audiences
- Weekly and accurate forecasting against goals utilizing Hubspot
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop long term strategic plans and programs that pinpoint new revenue opportunities
- Represent our client as one of the company’s key external evangelists
- 3+ years of successful sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated success at growing revenue at an entrepreneurial company
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via phone and email, to small and medium size groups
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Ability to close i.e. “Ask for the business”
- Emotional intelligence, positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, sense of humor
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, hands-on, rapidly changing environment
- Ability/willingness to travel, as needed
- B2B sales experience and/or experience of working in, or selling fulfillment solutions preferred
- Familiarity with DTC shipping and logistics– preferred
- Experience selling to high revenue business partners – preferred
Ready to Hire
$90-100k base / $225-250k OTE